One does not need to give an introduction to Gibson Les Paul Guitar. This is a line of guitar that has made history in the world of guitars. The who’s who of the music world have used this guitar and have come up with compositions that have been considered the best of their times. This is certainly one of the best guitars you can own. The Les Paul Acoustic Guitars have always been admired for their craftsmanship and precision. The Les Paul Studio is one of the best guitars in this whole range.
The Les Paul review is important for people who are trying to make a decision about buying this guitar or not. These guitars are certainly a good investment, but they do cost quite a bit, so you need to make the right decision. Les Paul was a man who had many needs off his guitar and he strived to perfect the guitar. He had his own dream guitar that he strived to create. The Les Paul Studio was an important development towards that. The Les Paul studio did amaze a lot of people when it was first introduced because it is one of the simplest Les Paul guitars.
This is a guitar that is almost completely unadorned. It is a basic guitar that works best for musicians who are looking for something simple and not too dashing. It weighs lesser than the other standard models in the market- ones in the same range as this guitar. The Les Paul studio was introduced for the first time in the beginning of the 80’s. Since then, it has been owned and cherished by people of all age groups. This is probably the best winning factor of this guitar- it is not too pretentious or too simple. It is good for the uses of a whole range of people. This is a guitar that is just classic and will work for you perfectly, provided you don’t ask too much off it!
The Les Paul studio is known for the number of genres it can be used it. You will be able to use this guitar for playing a whole range of music- from emo to Indie to punk. The fret board has been given a lot of thought and it has been optimized for comfort and ease of playing. It is also very precise when it comes to the kind of sound it produces. You will not experience any pitch issues with the sound produced by the guitar. It will be perfectly clear and rich sounding as well.
This is a Les Paul guitar, so you can expect the best materials to be used. This makes the guitar long lasting and durable as well. You just have to handle it right and ensure that you take good care of the guitar. The finish is also really neat and will not lose its look for a lot of years. It does not scratch of dent, which is an added benefit. The sound of the guitar also does not lose its quality for a long time.
If you have made the decision to buy a Les Paul guitar, you have to choose between a multitude of options. This might be a tough job for you, if you don’t know exactly what you’re looking for. The differences between the guitars matter a lot for it will affect your music. So, when you’re looking for some tips on Studio Les Paul vs Standard Les Paul, you will definitely have to read a few reviews.
Here’s a Les Paul review that will help you make up your mind about buying a Les Paul Studio or a Les Paul Standard. The following are the main comparison points in the Studio Les Paul vs Standard Les Paul argument.
- The pickup on the Standard Les Paul is not as good as the one on the Studio. The Standard has a better pickup and a tone variation than the studio. With the Standard, you will get Burstbucker Pro pickups that add more variations to the normal range of the guitar.
- The Standard also comes in a better quality of wood. Of course, the wood used in the Standard is not all natural, but it will still get you a better look, comfort and tone.
- The Studio Les Paul vs Standard Les Paul argument tips to the side of Standard when it comes to recording in studios (Ironically). However, the Studio is better for live gigs.
- The Standard Les Paul is also lighter than normal. There is a model of the Standard that is called Standard Lite that weighs lesser than the other Gibson Les Paul models. However, the Studio does weigh lesser than the Standard guitars.
- There are a few characteristics of the two guitars that separate them from each other: the differences lies in the body binding on the guitar. The head stock veneer is also a point of difference. The fretboard binding is better in the Studio than in the Standard.
- The Studio can make a mean score if you use it well. If you’re getting one of the Plus models in the Studio guitars, you will be able to get some really neat flame tops as well.
- There is some debate about the kind of effect the non-maple top of the Studio can have on the sound produced by the guitar, but the verdicts are both affirmative and negative.
- There are a few people who prefer the Standard over the Studio because of aesthetic value. The Studio comes with no binding, no gold hardware or no maple tops. This is not a problem with most people, but it depends on your choices personally.
The Studio Les Paul vs Standard Les Paul argument has continued on different fronts, but at the end of the day, this Les Paul review will just state that while there are some technical differences between the two guitars, the best guitar for you will be the one that suits your style and comfort the best. You should also take the price into consideration- (the Studio Les Paul guitar costs less than the Standard).
If you doubt your decision to be the owner of a Les Paul guitar, then you should read any les Paul review online. Everyone who owns a Les Paul guitar will tell you that the guitar produces powerful sounds that steers the music in the direction you want it to. Creating music in this generation needs modern technology. In those cases, you have the Les Paul Axcess which is the perfect blend of the modern music technology with the traditional guitar style. Any les Paul review will also tell you that handling a les Paul guitar is quite easy if you follow the instructions properly.
Why is a Les Paul Guitar so popular?
Les Paul’s creations in the form of guitars are seen as dedications to the music industry. His innovation when it came to musical instruments was applauded. Every rock n’ roll lover has to have a les Paul guitar be it a traditional ones, les Paul acoustic one or any other type. The finishing of the guitars, the durability, and the hardware patterns – they all make every les Paul guitar unique. These guitars are unique as compared to other guitars because the strings are mounted on top of the guitar body. They are not through the guitar’s body like other models. The pickup sets provided with the guitars are truly magical. Along with the guitar, you can also get customized hardware, pickup options etc.
The guitars have gone through a lot of revolutionary changes throughout the past few years. Guitars like the les Paul Axcess have blended the traditional Les Paul standard and the modern guitar craftsmanship.
The les Paul Axcess:
This guitar shows a lot of performance versatility. There are traditional tones as well as the capability to play a lot of strong, modern day music. There are two high-output pickups with series and parallel wiring options. It also has push-pull wiring controls. The Floyd Rose licensed unit provided with this guitar has a very efficient vibrato system. The Floyd Rose is installed by the custom shop during the guitar’s construction. Thus, you get a guaranteed study and durable installation.
The les Paul axcess has a very slim body and is quite light weight. Thus, this guitar is easy to carry and also, you can sling it around your shoulder and play without any trouble. Along with the guitar you also get the hardshell case.
Les Paul fade is a mahogany flat top guitar. It is called faded because it doesn’t have a glossy finish. The guitar is sold with a gig bag and not a hard shell case like other guitars of les Paul series do. There is another les paul fade with single cut with humbuckers. You can choose one depending on your budget or style.
These guitars deserve the popularity and love. Choose wisely, as the guitar will be a prized collection. Make your choice of the guitar after reading its les Paul review online.
- Why should you choose the Les Paul Studio Guitar
- Studio Les Paul vs Standard Les Paul Argument
- Read any les paul review and you will know, that buying any Les Paul Guitar counts for celebration!
- Buying a les paul acoustic? These are the following things you should know
- All about the les Paul guitar – Add to your collection